- Be enrolled or have graduated from a tertiary institution
- Passion and commitment in working with and for young people
- Ability to work with a team
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work at least 3 times a week (8:00am to 5:00pm)
- Must be a young person below 25
If you are a young person looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and gain a better understanding of development work, consider volunteering for us today.
Active Voices believes in capacity building and the development of young people to become agents of change in their communities. The volunteer program provides an opportunity for young people to be fully immersed in the development field and gain relevant experience.
Our volunteer program is an unpaid opportunity. If interested, kindly fill the application form and upload your CV and credentials.